Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight at 9 PM!

Special 9 PM start time tonight, we'll be talking about the latest Ranger news, a few rants, taking your phone calls, Radioproto12400_medium
breaking balls and as always having some fun.

If you haven't listened to Blueshirt Banter Radio yet, what are you waiting for? We are the only weekly hockey show to be featured on Blog Talk Radio, and the only place where you can call in and let your voice be heard about the Rangers. I guarantee you they aren't talking about the Rangers on Sports Talk Radio, so why not check us out?

We have a terrific live chat during the show, which you can join by clicking the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio.