2010 Stanley Cup Champions: Chicago Blackhawks!

Congratulations to the Chicago Blackhawks!

Well, the Blackhawks did what the Rangers couldn't. Beat the Flyers in a critical game. But I digress.

Patrick Kane scored the game winning goal in the first period of overtime, and Jonathan Toews won the MVP Trophy. Chicago bested the Philadelphia Flyers in six games, winning the Stanley Cup for the first time in 49 years. At the end of the day the Flyers magical run had to end, but they should be proud of the way they played this entire series.

Please give your page views to Second City Hockey, and give them their just deserves!