FanPost

players who are making less then derek boogaard:

Rich Peverley, Jim Slater   ALT /  Curtis Glencros, David Moss Cal/  Anton Babchuck Car /

Tomas Kopecky, Marty Reasoner, Troy Brouwer Chi/  Adam Foote, Cod McLeod Col/

Kris Russell, Marc Methot Colu/   Karlis Skrastins, Mark Fistric  Dal/  Kris DraperJonathan Ericsson

Chris Osgood  Det/  Ladislav Smid Edm/  Scott Clemmensen Fla/  Jack Johnson La/

Cal Clutterbuck, Kyle Brodziak  Minn/   Travis Moen, Benoit Pouliot, Josh Georges / Mon

Joel Ward, Jordin Tootoo, Marcel Goc, Jerred Smithson, Kevin Klein, Francis Bouillon Nash/

Blake Comeau, Frans NielsenJack Hillen, Radek Martinek  Nyi/  Jarkko Ruutu, Jesse Winchester, Brian Lee

 Brian Elliot Ott/  Ian Laperriere, Jody Shelley, Ville  Leino, Blair Bett,  Sean O'Donnell Phi/  Petr Prucha, Vernon Fiddler,

Taylor Pratt, Keith Yandle, Sami Lepisto Pho/ Pascal  Dupuis, MaximeTalbot,  MichaelRupp,Pit/

 Logan Coutre, Scott Nichol,  San/  Jay McClement, Roman Polak Stl/  Dan Ellis Tam/  Colton Orr Tor/

Andrew Alberts Van/  Dave Steckel, Matt Bradley, John Erskine Wash

Sorry I was so mad when I herd the terms of the Boogaard deal that I wanted to go through  and see who this talentless goon was now making more money then.  This could be the worst signing in sather's time here.  I did not list every single player but just most of them.  I did not list players in rookie contracts.   I thought making this list would help me vent a little bit and by the end off it i would not be as mad about this deal.  Well guess what it didn't work  I an still pissed