Rink Side Radio Tonight 9-10: Greg Wyshynski Edition

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you all that tonight on Rink Side Radio we will be joined by Greg Wyshynski, the managing editor of Puck Daddy!

Obviously we will be talking about this current free agency period, Ilya Kovalchuk, of course, and other pertinent NHL news. I am really excited to have Greg on the show, Puck Daddy has become one of the biggest and best hockey websites on the net and to have Greg on the show giving us his opinions and analysis is really awesome.

Remember that the show is on from 9-10 (EST) tonight. Make sure to tell your friends to listen up, and remember that if you want to join the awesome chat room you can at the main radio show page.

Thanks guys!