Rangers Sign Jeremy Williams

The Rangers have come to terms with forward Jeremy Williams, of the Toronto Maple Leafs.  Williams, 26, spent last year in the AHL, and has bounced around between the NHL and the AHL throughout his career.  In his 31 NHL games, Williams has a line of 9-2-11 with 6 PIMS.  The 5'11 188 lb winger, who was selected in the 7th round (#220 overall) of the 2003 draft by the Leafs,  is probably going to serve as a depth winger in Hartford.