Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight at 8 PM! Special Guest : Rick Carpiniello

Wednesday has arrived, and it's time for Blueshirt Banter Radio to take to the airwaves to help you get through this  Radioproto12400_mediumoff season that seems to be neverending. Tonight Ranger beat writer Rick Carpiniello of the Journal News and LoHud.com joins us.

The fun starts at 8 PM, we'll be recapping the week in Rangers news, taking your calls, and mixing in the comedy as we go along.

You won't want to miss tonight's show, hope you can make it.