FanPost

we want old Avery back Torts!!

Good morning Rangers fans i just wanted to touch on this subject a little bit...Now i know not all Rangers fans are fan of Avery but we all know we are a better team when he plays his brand of hockey which is being a pest going to the net sometimes getting in Brodeur's face and getting under the skin of a lot of players lol...I feel he hasn't played well last year because i think he is afraid Torts will bench him or even worse send him down to minors if he crosses the line...however i think he is thinking about it too much and not playing with that edge he used to have when he first became a Ranger ... i don't know about you guys but i think he is an under rated player he has a decent game he has a pretty good shot, good speed and even good hands.... he is not a game breaker but he can def give us a boost...i'd love to see him think less and react more on ice what do you guys think?