FanPost

Will Pavol Demitra Be A Ranger?

Demitra is best friends with gaborik due to their time together in Minnesota and has stated he would like to come to the rangers. Furthering the talk is a recent interview he did in which he said that the rangers and him have been in contact and are negotiating and also said that talks have started shortly after the Olympics. Demitra is a capable player when healthy and adding him would be a very interesting move especially since we resigned Prospal. Have we found our number one center for at least a year? We will know soon