FanPost

The King not a Top 5 goalie?

Puck Daddy put up an interesting article on the top 10 goalies in the league.  It starts with snippets from a Verses article, and then he puts up his own list.

Here's Wysh's list:

1. Miller
2. Brodeur
3. Vokoun
4. Luongo
5. Bryzgalov
6. Lundqvist
7. Backstrom
8. Rinne
9. Ward
10. Kiprusoff.

Here's Adrian Dater's from Versus.com's list:

1. Miller
2. Bryzgalov
3. Brodeur
4. Anderson
5. Luongo
6. Backstrom
7. Vokoun
8. Lundqvist
9. Kiprusoff
10. Howard

My question is, how can you not rank Hank in the top 5? Your thoughts?

Here's a link to the full article. http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Who-are-the-top-10-goalies-in-NHL-and-is-Bryzga?urn=nhl,256193&cp=2#comments