Rink Side Radio Reminder: The Marc Staal Edition

Hey Gang.

Just wanted to throw a reminder out there about Rink Side Radio this Monday (July 19th) from 9-10 (EST). On Monday we will be joined by special guest Ben Valentine from the sportingnews.com and The Grinder.

Among the other things that we will be going over--mainly free agency, and why there have been so many no movement and no trade clauses--Ben and I will be going into extensive details over the Marc Staal negotiations. We will also be getting into the risks of leaving Staal on the market, trading possibilities for Staal and when/if we think the deal is going to get done.

The show should be a great one so make sure to tune in on Monday!