FanPost

Who Makes It To The Show

There is alot of excitement on these very pages about our "Youth Movement" and the great accomplishments our current batch of homegrown players and prospects might achieve. First, let me say that I really like alot of our guys, and I not only hope the best for them, but also think some of them will have great NHL careers. Sometimes, it's too easy to let your affinity for a player, and your desire to see "homegrown" players succeed, get in the way of the numbers. Like it or not, the numbers don't lie. Here's a link to an article on  the odds of making it to "The Show" and sticking around when you get there. Read, examine, discuss, enjoy the weekend.