FanPost

Fantasy Football - Rangers Style

Hey all

Not sure if anyone's interested but im big into my fantasy sports and its coming towards that time of year again when football (and then hockey and basketball) leagues take off.

I wanted to start a league that was full of Rangers fans (and hopefully Giants fans) and see whether its a go'er?

If we get enough interest here (10 teams, maybe 12) then i'll open a league based in yahoo, using the standard format as well as 6 bench spots and an IR spot. Happy to discuss format first though.

Once i gauge interest i'll post league details here if it happens. It would be a live draft.

Let me know what you all think,

thanks,

Chris/Jugs88/Jurgennehls (take your pick of the names! lol)