Rink Side Radio Tonigh From 9-10: The Marc Staal Edition

Hey Gang.

Just wanted to throw a reminder out there about Rink Side Radio tonight from 9-10 (EST). Tonight we will be joined by special guest Ben Valentine from the sportingnews.com and The Grinder.

Among the other things that we will be going over--mainly free agency, and why there have been so many no movement and no trade clauses, and the new Ilya Kovalchuk deal--Ben and I will be going into extensive details over the Marc Staal negotiations. We will also be getting into the risks of leaving Staal on the market, trading possibilities for Staal and when/if we think the deal is going to get done.

The show should be a great one so make sure to tune in tonight and join in the awesome chat room on the main show page.