Traverse City Tournament Schedule

The schedule for the Traverse City Tournament, in which the Rangers prospects participate annually, has been released. The Rangers are in the Gretzky division, and have three games:

  • 9/11 vs. Columbus at 3:30PM
  • 9/12 vs. Carolina at 5:30PM
  • 9/14 vs. Minnesota at 3:30PM

The Rangers will play a fourth game, depending on where they finish in the division.