Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight at 8 PM

Tonight at 8 PM, we will have another fun-filled episode of Blueshirt Banter Radio for you. We will discuss all the latest Radioproto12400_medium
Ranger news, talk about the Kovalchuk non-contract, and also poke a little (ok, probably ALOT) of fun at our rivals from Hempstead, and their new cupcake promotion.

Remember, during the show there is a great live chat on the show page, so make sure you click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, and join the fun.

Missed an episode? No problem. All our shows are available for download on the show page, and you can also find us on Itunes and Microsoft Zune.