FanPost

Gaborik not going anywhere.

Id like to thank my fellow Ranger fans for feeding right into the HockeyBuzz/Eklund hoopla.

The Kings have zero reason to trade for Gaborik considering Lombardi wouldnt give him the years he wanted in last years FA, why would he trade assets for him a year later?

Last time I checked, LA's biggest need is a LEFT WING. Gaborik is a right wing.

Gaborik is an elite sniper in his prime that has proven he can perform in NY, and had the 23rd best season of any Ranger in history, and you think the Rangers are going to trade him?

Hes as untouchable as Lundqvist.

Please, no more Eklund BS, no more HockeyBuzz BS.

95% of what they report isnt true. Save yourself the embarrassment of posting a blog about it. If SBNation had a blog for every rumor Eklund starts, this site would crash.