FanPost

Sather should call JD....

Since we are in need of a center I think Sather might want to consider calling JD...... St.Louis is stacked at center position... They have 4 centers who put  up 57,48,47,42 points last year....One of those guys is TJ Oshie who put up 39 points his rookie season and 48 points last year....I personally would love to see him as a Ranger....He is a fast skater and pretty good passer he will also score15-20 goals a yr ,IMO that's a pretty good package....Also don't forget he is only 23 yrs old and he has potential to improve his game and produce more points....I also like Brad Boyes and Patrick Berglund ,they both play hard and can score…Boyes once put up 72 points but dropped off to 42 points last year, I am not sure if he was playing hurt or not but I think he has the skill set to put up 70 points again....As for Berglund, he is 6'4" 215 lbs at 22 yrs old big body plays physical game....Kid can only get better....He would def be a good addition to our small line up....I am aware that Oshie and Berglund are not first line centers but I think they have a chance to become one here...I am not sure what it would take to bring them here (I am assuming picks and prospect would be involved) but that's why you guys are here for lol....I like to hear what you guys think and whether they would be worth it or not?  I rather see us go after young guys with talent and potential then overpaying someone who is past his prime....