FanPost

Not sure this year.........

This is just a general post, but i thought i'd put it out there. This year is going to be an interesting one to say the least. We got a lot of talent wanting to finally make the jump, we got some new faces since the draft and FA, and are still missing a key link to our defense. Yeah i'm sure Sather understands that Staal is someone we definitely need on our team, and i;m sure he's trying to get this done. But what if Staal is the one holding everything up. Something has to be getting done with Redden cause we got more than enough guys to replace him this year. Everyone is right, we still got a lot of.......gaps to fill on our little team. I've been going through all the players we got on the roster this year and i can't wait to see what Torts does with all of them and where he'll put them.  Say everything actually works out in our favor this year are far as the roster goes and points by players. Where do you think we'll end up? Another missed playoff year or 1st/2nd round drop outs again? Next years draft class from what i've hear isn't going to be all that great so, would it be worth tanking or just playing with what we got and go as far as we can? Just give me some thoughts and have at it.