Rink Side Radio Reminder: With Special Guest Sean from Down Goes Brown

Rink Side Radio (I kinda wen't funky with this particular crop of the logo, lemme know what you guys think!)

Hey guys,

Just a reminder here that Rink Side Radio will be on tonight from 9-10 (EST), as usual. We will be joined by a very special guest, Sean from the very popular website Down Goes Brown. You will all probably remember him from his last visit on Rink Side Radio or for his very popular NHL Flow Chart that he put out prior to all of the non-suspensions.

Sean and I are going to talk about the current Ilya Kovalchuk situation (he seems to take over every radio show we do), how we see it getting resolved and what we think this means for the upcoming CBA negotiations.

I am very happy to have Sean on so make sure to set your reminders and alarm clocks at be there at 9 tonight night. The show is going to be a great one so tune in!

Also, Nick is the man!

SB Nation Featured Video