FanPost

Monthly Summary?

Yola,

A recent post gave me the idea that we should have a monthly recap of everything discussed.  This would mean a quick summary of every major argument and the main points of view, as well as a watered down version of all the stat/data sheets.  We could also include the actual events of the month (signings, trades, prospects etc...) It would help us gain perspective on where we are as a team, and what direction we are headed towards.  It could also show us our consensuses on various issues.

Of course this would be hard for one person to write, so maybe we could split it up among volunteers.