FanPost

Frolov for a year?

According to a Russian article Frolov's agent says he is going to play for the Rangers next season on a one year deal.  This is based on a link from Adam Rotter at the snyrangersblog.com.  If it is true, what do you guys think? Personally I believe a one year deal is a pretty good situation for us to sign someone of Frolov's potential.  If he pans out, great, and if not, we let him walk after the season.  The story linked is in Russian and I don't know if there is a translator somewhere, but I just took Rotter at his word.  The link to the story is below.

http://www.snyrangersblog.com/2010/07/26/buzz-khl-negotiating-with-alexander-frolov/