FanPost

Here is the article from Russia where his agent says he has chosen the Rangers.

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/399618

Here is the article from Russia where his agent says he has chosen the Rangers.

Says he will play one more season in the NHL and then decide where to go after.

Very Interesting. If this is true it would be a great signing. One season play with Gab and for one season the money should be right. Hopefully it will be official soon. but you never know with these sites

Heres the translated link

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sovsport.ru%2Fgazeta%2Farticle-item%2F399618&sl=ru&tl=en