FanPost

MSG has most health violations of New York arenas

ESPN published the list of arenas nationwide in every sport and their local health violations. Our beloved MSG had a whopping 61% of its vendors receive health code violations, more than 30% worse than any other arena in the area. For those who won't look at the article, the next two worst are the new Yankee Stadium and CitiField. Nassau Coliseum had no health violations last year and the Prudential Center only had 6% of its vendors receive violations. Personally, this is why I bring my own food to the game - that and it's expensive

Yet another reason to hate the Dolans as owners.