Rangers News: Rangers Agree to Terms with Alexander Frolov

TSN is reporting that the Rangers have officially announced the signing of Alexander Frolov.

"Alex is a highly skilled player who we feel will play a key role in improving our offense and play in all situations," Rangers President and General Manager Glen Sather said in a statement.  "He is strong competitor and has the ability to play either wing position."

Well at least he didn't say he is the "Best First Passer in the Game"

One year, 3 million dollars. I'm ok with this, they had to find some offense out there, hopefully Frolov can help, and if not, well they are only on the hook for a year, the Rangers may not have to pawn him off to Sutter in Calgary.

Have at it in the comments.

Props to PhxRanger, who posted this as well