Rangers Video: Alex Frolov Highlights

In this day and age, I know one of the first things most fans do when a new player is acquired is check him out on YouTube. Well, I decided to do it for you this time. Below are a collection of videos I found that show some of Alex's best, just so you can get an idea of his talent level. Enjoy!

Frolov "Undresses" Anton Stralman:

More videos after the jump....

Spin-O-Rama Assist:

Ultimate Frolov Highlight Reel: