FanPost

OK...so what is going on with Mats Zuccarello-Aasen...

and what could our potential depth chart look like?  Are they playing this guy?  Anyone know if we are making any more moves?  In great Ranger fashion, I would say NO.  Don't we still need a #1 Center or are we stick Prospal there.  Christensen should be a scratch.  I would rather see Boogard play on the 4th than Christensen back on the ice.    It would be great to get Souray and dump Redden.