FanPost

Suggestion at LW

     I had a suggestion for a FA pick up at LW. Now don't go all banana sandwich on me when I think it would be a good idea to look at and possibly sign Paul Kariya. I think it would be a good fit with his experience in the playoffs, excellent team player, good leader for the young players and will probably come fairly cheap. He put up 18G 25A for 43P for a bad St. Louis Blues team but was still better than our Rangers. I'm not saying they should go and do it but I think it's  someone they should look at for maybe a year. They did it with Prospal and that panned out well and Kariya is a far better player than Prospal. What do you think? Let me here your comments.

SB Nation Featured Video