FanPost

Frolov and line mates?????

During dinner with my father who is also a very big Rangers fan we went over what some of the possible line combos might be. Our biggest issues were of course we the left wing and center positions. We seem to get right wing and defense but our forward set up seemed way too "crowded". We couldn't agree which line Frolov would be on. I said first line on the LW with Gabby with either EC or AA at center. I couldn't see Dubi being first line center for this year. My father said Dubi on LW Gabby on RW with the same centers, and putting frolov on the second line to spread out the scoring. I can see his logic but, i say first line for AF. Give the opposing team 2 guys to worry about leaving the blue line and center to take the shots when they get the chance. I'd just like to know where everyone would fit in your line up, and where you'd put frolov.