FanPost

Aves And Fro' Best Buddies?

Check out this interview with Avery about his former and now current teammate, Alex Frolov.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=535201&navid=DL|NHL|home

I remember I was always amazed with this guys talent (nhl08) and I hoped he would end up a Ranger some day. Maybe he's a bit inconsistent (Zherdev) but this guy is 28 years old, this was his free agent year (which usually means big $$$) but he took a 1 year deal on a team where he will be relied on to score.

Its not that this COULD be, but it IS his most important season as a professional hockey player, in the NHL.