FanPost

RIP Bob Probert

The legendary fighter Bob Probert has passed away after a boating accident.Here is the original article stating the accident, am awaiting the article stating his untimely passing.

WINDSOR, Ont. -- Former NHL forward Bob Probert has been rushed to hospital after collapsing in a boat on Lake St. Clair Monday afternoon, AM800 CKLW is reporting.

Emergency crews performed CPR on the former Red Wings player on shore and transported the 45-year-old to Windsor Regional Hospital.

An OPP spokeswoman would not confirm the boating victim as Probert.

Read more: http://www.windsorstar.com/Probert+collapses+boat+Report/3238135/story.html#ixzz0sqO9xqE8
Here are some of Bobs best fights...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSuRKuu_n7A

(You may want to mute the video, the background song does not do him much justice)