Blueshirt Banter Radio: "Hot Enough For Ya?" Edition Tonight at 8 PM

Chevy Chase

It's Wednesday, which means two things:

1. The shortened work week is almost over.

2. More importantly, it's Blueshirt Banter Radio night!

We've got another great show planned for you tonight, as we still have some Draft stuff left that we haven't gotten to, we'll cover all the latest news, and talk about an interesting fan poll that is pretty telling about how Ranger fans feel about the organization. It's been so hot back east, I think Eddie is doing the show with his pants on his head like Chevy Chase!