FanPost

Sather "Shelley's is too old" Brashear duhh!!

In an interview with  Sather he  stats he didn't sign Shelley because at his age its crazy to sign a guy because you can 't keep playing that type of style

ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME SATHER HOW OLD WAS BRASHEAR WHEN YOU SIGNED HIM

AND COLTON ORR WAS SOOOO OLD TOO RIGHT

THIS GM HAS TO GO he contradicts himself way to much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you would have kept Orr you wouldn't have top worry about this crap