Rink Side Radio: Featuring Special Guest Greg Wyshynski!

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you all that this Monday (July 12th) on Rink Side Radio we will be joined by Greg Wyshynski, the managing editor of Puck Daddy!

Obviously we will be talking about this current free agency period, Ilya Kovalchuk, of course, and other pertinent NHL news. I am really excited to have Greg on the show, Puck Daddy has become one of the biggest and best hockey websites on the net and to have Greg on the show giving us his opinions and analysis is really awesome.

Remember that the show is on from 9-10 (EST) this Monday July 12th. I will give you all another reminder on Monday, but tell your friends about the show!

Thanks guys!