FanPost

Rangers Line Up?

Hi Blushirts Fans.

First I would like to say thank you all the post's I've been reading lately. One thing comes to my mind...I wish I lived closer to MSG!

My question is wht do you guys think is the most likely line up for next season? I am Norwegian so I hope AAsen makes it. But wht are your thoughts about the line up?

I really hope it will be more entertaing watching Rangers this season.