Rangers News: Rangers trade Aaron Voros to Anaheim for Steve Eminger

Guys I don't have all the details yet, but I know you have been discussing it in a previous thread, but it looks like Aaron Voros has been traded to Anaheim with Ryan Hiller for Steve Eminger

As Eddie would say.....Aaron Voros, No More-Os!

I for one will miss seeing the bottom of Voros' skates every time he fought.

By the way, this might be the only way Voros ever gets to go to Disneyland