Internet Radio Nowhere Back By Unpopular Demand

via www.chumpysclipart.com

Eddie is out of town again, so I figured "what the hell?", I'll gladly waste another two hours of my life (and yours), by doing another edition of Internet Radio Nowhere. Pretty much sticking to format, heavy on the Bruce, plus some Jimmy Buffett thrown in, as well as some new comedy clips. I'll be touching on a few different topics, and being as politically incorrect as I know how to be.

Feel free to call in, the number is the same as Blueshirt Banter Radio, 646-478-4692. Hope to see you tonight.