FanPost

Over-Rated and Under-Rated Rangers

A little while back, the folks over at Japers Rink had a fun discussion going about who is the most under-rated and who is the most over-rated member of the Caps. We're stuck in the gray throes of summer; so let's have at it for the Rangers.

Starting Rules:

The players must be playing in the NHL or projected to play in the next season. Let's leave far off prospects out of this. Evaluating them is traditionally very difficult anyway.

Each nominee must have been associated with the Rangers within the last five years. Hopefully, this will keep the conversation more relevant to the Blue Shirts.

No names without reasons.