FanPost

We Have A New York Rangers Inception Highlight Video!

Yeah the Rangers didn't make the playoffs but this video is great IMO. I loved it and thought this kind of video is creative and the music fits great.  It was created by @Mastor_Hutch on twitter so follow him.  Check it out:

The rest of the Inception videos can be found on my blog: NYRangers 365. Also check my blog for Rangers news and my opinion on the Rangers. You could also follow me on twitter at: NYRangers 365!