Ron Greschner Tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio!

To use a familiar phrase, the waiting is over, and thanks in part to a Facebook movement and a little persistence, Radioproto12400_medium
tonight we will sit down to talk to Ranger Great Ron Greschner on Blueshirt Banter Radio.

Ron is not only one of the best to ever lace them up for the Rangers, but he is also a personal favorite of mine, and it is going to be a major thrill to be able to talk to him tonight about his days with the Blueshirts.

The show starts at 8 PM, we hope you can join us for what is sure to be a great time.

Don't forget, next week on the program, former Ranger player, coach and GM Emile Francis will be our guest.