FanPost

If there were a 2010 All Star game

Who would your choices be?

Obviously there wasn't one because of the Olympics, but it would be nice to know who would have made it.  Post your top 9 forwards, top 6 d-men, and your 3 goalies for both conferences.  Or just put one two players who you think deserve to be there, but probably wouldn't get the votes.  You could also add who you'd expect to win the MVP.  Assume that everyone was healthy and you could chose them based on their entire years.

For me it would be:

1 Ovechkin-Crosby-Gaborik  2 Kovy-Stamkos-St.Louis  3 Parise-Malkin-Alfredsson

1 Chara-Pronger  2 Myers-Green  3 Staal-Gonchar

1 Miller  2 Lundqvist  3 Rask

Then in the West i'd have:

1 Sedin-Sedin-Kane   2 Zetterberg-Toews-Nash   3 Hossa-Thornton-Iginla

1 Keith-Doughty  2 Lidstrom-Weber  3 Niedemayer-Boyle

1 Bryzgalov  2 Kipprusoff  3 Backstrom

MVP Stamkos: He's got unlimited energy and great hands.  I can see him giving it everything since its his first AS game.