FanPost

Rangers Acquire Todd White

According to Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, the Rangers have acquired center Todd White from the Atlanta Thrashers.

There’s no word yet on what the Rangers have traded for White, 35, who scored 26 points in 65 games last year, but put up 73 in ’08-’09. In his career, he has 379 points in 635 games.

Very interesting. I cant say anything on this trade until we know who they gave up. But seems like a solid player.