FanPost

Who is centering who? and MZA

We know Dubi will play wing, that leaves us with: Christensen, Anisimov, Drury, and White. Lets also assume Christensen is somewhat locked ( atleast for the beginning) on the first line because of his chemistry with Gaborik. Now that leaves  Anisimov Drury and White. If Anisimov has made strides, like everyone seems to think, then he may be centering the second line. Or maybe that is just fan optimism? Now who is playing fourth line? I really doubt it will be Drury, and White seems like a better player than that. Or is White going straight to the fourth line?

In addition now that Gaborik has said he is excited to see MZA, can we actually start penciling him in? Do we actually have any idea whether he has a realistic chance of making the team or is this more optimism?