Internet Radio Nowhere at 10 PM Tonight!

Getting ready to hit the big 4-0 next week, so tonight on Internet Radio Nowhere we'll be stepping into the AMC Gremlin Wayback Machine to go back to the year I was born, 1970. We'll talk about all the newsmakers from that year, and play some of the music that topped the charts that year. Hope you can join us.