FanPost

Not to take California's thunder, but...

I came across this article on Battle of California and I thought it was brilliant http://www.battleofcali.com/2010/8/18/1629619/if-not-for-hockey

I could not stop laughing as I read the article(comments gave a great laugh also), but it got me thinking, what would Ranger players be doing if not for hockey? This is just to pretty much pass a slow month and make some laughs. Creativity is greatly accepted.