Happy Birthday Jim!

Although he may not want everyone knowing this, today our beloved Jim Schmiedeberg is celebrating his 40th birthday! Jim is the reason we have such a great community of hockey/Ranger fans here on Blueshirt Banter and is also the main man behind Blueshirt Banter Radio, which many of you spend your Wednesday nights listening to.

Since I have known him, Jim has been great to me, as well as to all of the writers on the site. He is always concerned about making sure all readers are happy and are having an enjoyable experience on here. Personally, he is one of the funniest guys I have ever known and I also owe him big time since he got me the interview with Wayne Gretzky earlier this year.

So give Jim a birthday shoutout in the comments, and Happy Birthday you old Blueshirt Bastid!