Versus Has 11 Ranger Games

Versus has released their television schedule for the upcoming season, and the Rangers appear to be their biggest ratings getter, as the Blueshirts will be broadcast on Versus 11 times. The following games are on Versus:

10/18 vs. Colorado
11/9 vs. Washington
11/17 vs. Boston
12/15 at Pittsburgh
1/24 at Washington
2/1 vs. Pittsburgh
2/7 at Detroit
3/1 vs. Buffalo
3/30 at Buffalo
4/4 vs. Boston
4/7 vs. Atlanta

It looks like Versus is trying to capitalize on what looks to be a big race for the final playoff spots in the Eastern Conference, with the Rangers playing both Boston and Atlanta on Versus, which will surely be playoff caliber games. Other teams on Versus regularly include Washington (11), Chicago (11), Detroit (11), Pittsburgh (10), and Philadelphia (9).