FanPost

What's the deal w/ Mats Zuccarello-Aasen

So I've watched some videos on MZA and read some scouting reports on him. He seems to be a pretty good puck handler and he knows how to feed the puck and create plays. My question is will he be starting with the Rangers or will be sent to Hartford? Personally I feel he should be starting at the NHL level but I don't know if the Rangers can make room for him or keep his salary with out dumping someone into the minors or trading. I was hoping to get your opinions on it and maybe some answers.