FanPost

Great Bill Simmons Article that tries to Explain Dolan's Bizarre Ownership Tenure

I don't know how many people read Bill Simmons, but he's one of my favorite sports writers and probably one of the most popular guys on ESPN. This particular article is about a variety of theories he's been "chewing on". The final one is:  What's wrong with James Dolan? Though much of it revolves around his management of the Knicks, everything he says equally applies to the carelessness he's brought to the Rangers.
What's wrong with James Dolan?