FanPost

Top Five Rangers Goals of 2009-2010

This is just a quick converstion starter.  Everyday I check NHL.com and read the 30 in 30 and watch the highlights of each team.  Unfortunately I missed the day the Rangers were listed.  I read the article but missed the videos.  I was just on NHL and they were showing some of the best plays of the year.  So I got to thinking, what were some of the top five plays of the year for the rangers.

well my top five would be, 1. Gaborik's snipe vs. the kings 2. Christensen dangle versus the devils 3. Gaborik and Christensen tic tac toe goal 4. Drury's power play goals on his knees and 5.  callahan and dubinskys short handed goal (I forgot who it was against).

What are you guys thoughts? And your own top five Ranger plays of 09-10?