FanPost

Prospect Park: Dylan "Truck" McIlrath Interview

Saw this in my blogroll perusal this morning and thought others might be interested.

Jess over at The Prospect Park (hey Jim/Joe - you need to update the link to: http://networkedblogs.com/7hQk7) has a brief chat with Dylan.

While "Undertaker" is a 'sexier' nickname - I think "Truck" is more appropriate.

Jess interviews Dylan McIlrath

While still  at least a year away from turning pro - maybe more - Dylan's poise and self-awareness are impressive, as are his desire to improve all facets of his game and become even more of a 2 way player.